1.- Who is processing your data?
HOTEL TREATS ESPAÑA S.L with N.I.F. B-44863231, and registered office at Son Rullan 43, Calle A, 07009, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, registered in the Mercantile Register of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2998, Folio 131, Page 96497, Section, 1st Entry (hereinafter, "HOTEL TREATS"), who acts as a third party intermediary on behalf of Hotel Hospes and will be responsible for the processing of your data for the purchase of vouchers and experiences, including the processing of your reservations and, where appropriate, payment of the same on behalf of Hotel Hospes.
We guarantee that all personal data collected is protected and processed ethically, accurately and for the sole purpose of Hotel Hospes being able to provide the services requested.
2.- Information about the data that HOTEL TREATS collects through the Website
For the proper functioning of the Website and the Services, HOTEL TREATS may have access to the following data provided, if any, by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname(s), N.I.F. DNI or Passport,
- Contact data: telephone number, e-mail, postal address, town, province.
- Bank details: Credit card number.
Regarding the acquisition of vouchers, cards and/or experiences intended as gifts, the data processing of the third-party beneficiary will be carried out, according to the personal data provided by the purchaser. In this regard, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain the consent of the data processing of the beneficiary of the gift. HOTEL TREATS will only process the data provided by this third party to carry out the service contracted by the purchaser.
3.- Data retention
The protection of the privacy and personal data of the Users is very important for HOTEL TREATS and for Hotel X.
The User's personal data will be kept by HOTEL TREATS only for as long as it is necessary for the provision of services by Hotel X.
4.- Rights of the users
Users have the right to:
- Access their personal data;
- Request rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Request the erasure of their data;
- Request that the processing of their data be limited;
- Oppose the processing of their data;
- Request the portability of their data.
- Likewise, Users shall have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing
The User may exercise all of these rights by indicating the reason for his or her request by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The User may also send his/her request by post to the following postal address: Calle Son Rullan 43, Calle A, 07009, Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
The communication addressed to HOTEL TREATS must contain the following information:
- Name and surname of the User;
- Request in which the request is made.