5-course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairing
- Grilled aubergines with iodized eucalyptus honey from Sierra Morena and sheep labneh from Fuente Obejuna
- Tagliatelle with smooth kimchee sauce, vegetables, prawns and parmiggiano
- Hake with its barbels in foie pilpil sauce and “Fino” wine D.O.P. Montilla-Moriles
- Stewed beef loin, tender green wheat and fresh garlic sprouts
- Wild strawberries panna cotta, tangerine chantilly, ginger crumble and violet potato glasses
- Winery: White Wine Valdubón Verdejo D.O. Rueda, Red WineVallobera D.O Rioja, Mineral water, beer and sodas
Come and experience a real explosion of flavours during the 5-course tasting menu at Arbequina Restaurant at Hospes Palacio del Bailio Hotel. The cuisine at Arbequina intertwines flavours, techniques, local and national products, a wide range of ingredients and different recipes from Peru, Mexico, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand. Enjoy this fantastic gastronomic experience while sipping local wine and admiring the unique ambiance of the restaurant which is located on the remains of an old Roman house that can be seen through the glass floor. The Arbequina gastronomic space also has a cozy bar and a garden terrace.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.