6-course tasting menu with food and wine pairing
- Tasting of artisan sourdough bread, AOVE and Maître d'hôtel butter
- Appetizer: Anchovy of Santoña 00 on toast, hazelnut butter, pickled shallot, tarragon and lime
- Cold Starter: Sturgeon salad, white asparagus and Riofrio caviar soul
- Hot Star ter:“Ajococo and maruca”: cold almond and coconut soup with ling roe, pineapple and fresh basil granita
- Fish: Grilled sea bass supreme with chard in béarnaise sauce and hazelnut vinaigrette.
- Meat: Grilled Iberian feather with portobello, Pedro Ximénez jelly and artichoke gratin
- Dessert: Creamy guayaquil chocolate cream with rosemary, ginger gel and kumquat crumble
- Glass of wine or cava, coffee and mineral water.
*Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available.
Discover new flavors at the Hospes Palacio de los Patos hotel in Granada. A fine cuisine menu designed to please even the most demanding palates, combining avant-garde techniques with fresh local products. To make this experience even better choose the perfect wine to pair your Menu with.
Terms and Conditions
📅 If this experience allows you to choose a date on the calendar, your reservation will be confirmed at the end of the purchase.
🎁 If the calendar option doesn't appear or you want to buy as a gift without a specific date, the experience will be subject to availability and it will be necessary to contact the hotel to reserve. Contact details will be provided once the purchase is complete.