The menu evolves and changes with the seasons, but you may expect dishes such as:
- Detoxifier smoothie: Spinach leaves, pineapple and pink ginger
- Antioxidant smoothie: “Chinola” juice, strawberries and orange blossom aromas
- Toning smoothie: Vegetable cream, pomegranate and oranges from Sóller juice
- Banana guacamole with yuzu and cardamom sorbet, creamy fig and avocado chili gel
- Cold essence of spices and dried fruits, tangy red tuna, green tea “mochi” and pickles
- “Coca de ensaimada” and caramelised “sobrasada”, aubergine and yellow pepper hummus, Majorcan “figatella”
- Light “brut” cream, small piece of “negret” in spiced broth, fresh marinated free-range yolk, safàrnaria carrot puree and black rice popcorn
- Majorcan “palo” mojito with a lime-mint emulsion
- Gourmet poultry taco, purple cabbage and apple puree, corn ball, red curry and kaffir lime sauce, crispy rice
- Creamy coconut and herbs from Mallorca, coconut “gató”, coconut cheese and passion fruit truffle, “morir soñando” foam from the islands, fresh coconut
- Chocolate and rosemary soup, dry potato and thyme sponge cake, apricot brioche, tender chocolate-orange “carquinyols”
- Jelly beans and truffles Yuzu, olive oil, matcha tea with island cookies
The menu may be adapted to various dietary requirements including gluten-free diets. Please inform the hotel of your preferences before arrival.
The breakfast lasts approximately three hours, so please make sure you allow plenty of time to fully enjoy the menu and spectacular sea views.
This is the Maricel breakfast you have heard so much about. Officially granted the title of The Best Breakfast in the World by culinary critics at the II Summit of “Madrid Fusión”, the name ‘breakfast’ doesn't really come close to describing the experience. It's more of a signature morning tasting menu you will remember forever and recommend to your friends whenever you have a chance.
Instead of a menu or buffet you will be treated to several ever-changing, innovative courses making the most of seasonal ingredients. All served on the main terrace of the majestic Hospes Maricel, letting you enjoy spectacular open sea views in one of the most glorious parts of Mallorca.
Monday to Sunday. Breakfast starts at 9:30. Please allow approximately 3 hours to fully enjoy the experience.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Please present your Hotel Treats voucher upon arrival at the hotel.